When it comes to professional teeth whitening methods, it’s not so much about which treatment works best but rather how long does it take each one to whiten your teeth? Our cosmetic dentist in West Jordan offers Zoom! in-office whitening and customized take-home trays to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Both of these whitening options offer advantages, but to find out which will work the best for you, ask yourself, “How quickly do I want to achieve a brighter smile?”
Advantages to Zoom! In-Office Whitening
Some of our Oklahoma patients come in wanting a whiter smile for an upcoming event such as a wedding or graduation—in which case, Zoom! is likely the best option to give you whiter teeth in time for the event.
Some benefits of Zoom! include:
- Noticeably whiter teeth after just one treatment session.
- A protective guard is used to prevent tissue damage to your gums and lips.
- Zoom! evenly whitens the surface of your teeth.
Advantages to Customized Take-Home Whitening Trays
Our take-home trays can also effectively whiten your teeth, but it can take a few weeks to reach your desired results. Take-home trays from our cosmetic dentistry office work exponentially better than over-the-counter whitening products and offer a variety of advantages.
Some benefits of take-home kits include:
- The kits use consistent whitening agents.
- Trays are customized to fit over your teeth and prevent damage or irritation to your gums.
- The trays whiten your teeth evenly.
- Our take-home kits can be combined with Zoom! in-office treatments.
If you’re interested in teeth whitening, please contact Dr. Warr in West Jordan today at (801) 216-3713 to schedule your consultation. Warr Dental serves patients in West Jordan, Salt Lake City, Midvale and nearby areas of Utah.