- Each morning after use, thoroughly clean your oral appliance using a regular toothbrush and non-abrasive, non-whitening toothpaste. Rinse off.
- Dry the appliance completely before placing in storage container.
- Avoid soaking appliance in mouthwash. It can be damaging to the oral appliance.
- Keep your oral appliance out of the reach of children and animals.
- Some tooth and jaw tenderness is normal when beginning treatment and usually in the morning. If these symptoms persist or become painful, contact our office immediately.
- Follow-up care is important; please be sure to make it to your scheduled follow-up appointments!
If you have difficulty with your oral appliance, Dr. Warr and our team is happy to answer your questions. Call 801-355-5385 for help!