At Warr Dental, we've been providing the great people of the Salt Lake City area with exceptional dentistry care for over 60 years. During that time, our mission has always been to not only make your smile look amazing but to make sure your oral health is at its best as well. That's why we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry options to help fix and maintain your beautiful smile.
Taking care of your teeth is important not only for aesthetic reasons but for your overall oral health too. Whether you're looking to address tooth discoloration, crooked or cracked teeth, or a missing tooth Dr. Keith Warr and his staff work to provide you with the best cosmetic dentistry options to help your teeth look amazing. What's more, is that addressing cosmetic concerns with your teeth also helps maintain the overall health of your mouth so that you can enjoy a beautiful smile for years to come.
No matter what your cosmetic dental concern may be, we have services to help. Our cosmetic dental services include:
- Porcelain veneers: This option can help with many cosmetic concerns such as discoloration, chips, cracks, and even crooked or worn down teeth
- Teeth whitening: We use the advanced Zoom!® Tooth Whitening system to help brighten your smile
- Teeth bonding: This option is great for teeth that don't respond well to whitening, gaps in teeth, and cracked or chipped teeth
- Dental implants: Implants are a permanent solution to replace missing teeth
- Instant orthodontics: These are a great alternative to traditional braces to fix crooked or uneven teeth
- Smile makeover: Our dentist can use multiple services to address various cosmetic issues in one sitting
- Porcelain crowns: These are used to cover a worn down tooth as a result of decay, being cracked, or if it cannot be fixed with a filling
- Metal-free fillings: These are a safer, natural-looking alternative to the old metal fillings to fix decayed teeth
As you can see, we offer a wide range of services to help just about any cosmetic concern you may have with your smile. During a comprehensive consultation and evaluation, Dr. Warr will go over all of the available options and help you decide the best treatment for your dental issue. With extensive experience and training, state-of-the-art equipment, and a personal commitment to helping your oral health, everyone at Warr Dental works to give you the best-looking, healthy smile you deserve.
If you have a cosmetic dental concern and wish to learn more about any of the services listed above, please call our office today at 801-216-3713 to schedule your consultation. We proudly provide quality dental care to those in the Salt Lake City, West Valley City, and Draper areas of Utah.