If you have a flexible spending account (FSA), now is the time to think about what medical investments you can make with the money you’ve set aside over the course of the year. Many different treatments Dr. Keith Warr offers at our Midvale dentistry office are eligible for flex spending.
Most types of dental care dedicated to preserving and advancing your oral health qualify for flexible spending. With the broad range of dentistry services available at Warr Dental, you can choose from many different options, including:
- Preventative care: Cleanings and exams, X-rays, other diagnostic services
- Restorations: Dental crowns, fillings, bridges, and dentures
- Periodontal: Treatments for gum disease
- Endodontics: Root canal therapy for a badly decayed tooth
- Surgical: Oral surgery for correcting multiple issues affecting the teeth, gums, bite, or entire mouth
If it’s time for the kids to visit the dentist, many patients with children will split their flexible spending money among different members of the family so everyone can get the care they need before the end of the year. Our family dentistry services include checkups, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and more.
Before scheduling your appointment, it’s important to review the details of your FSA plan to make sure the treatment you’re thinking about is a qualified expense. You should also check the balance in your account so you know how much money you’re able to spend.
To learn more about our dentistry services, please contact Warr Dental or call (801) 216-3713 to speak with a helpful member of our staff. Dr. Warr welcomes patients in and around Midvale and other communities near Salt Lake City.