Veneers can address a variety of cosmetic concerns such as chips and cracks but also have some health benefits. Your oral health and the appearance of your smile is an investment that often starts at an early age with orthodontics. Whether you realize it or not, the appearance of your teeth impacts how you’re viewed at work and in social circles. The smile is typically what someone notices first when they meet you. Alternately, if you avoid smiling because you’re embarrassed by the state of your teeth, you may seem off-putting to people in your everyday life.
While your smile is a worthy investment, at Warr Dental, we work to make your cosmetic dentistry treatments fit within your budget. We can help you with financing and speak with your insurance on the off chance they will cover some of the cost. In rare circumstances, such as a car accident that causes damage to your mouth, the expenses may be covered through the accident claim.
The actual cost of veneers or any form of cosmetic dentistry will vary depending on several factors, including:
- The veneer material—Veneers are typically made with porcelain which mimics the natural shine of your tooth enamel.
- How many of your teeth require veneers—If you have several teeth with chips, cracks, or large gaps, the cost of your veneers will be much higher than if just one tooth requires correction.
- The cosmetic dentist’s skill, education background, and level of advanced training—It’s important you do your research and choose a cosmetic dentist with the expertise and experience necessary to deliver stunning veneer results.
- The lab costs of creating your veneers—Veneers are customized to fit your teeth and are designed in a lab that may have varying costs.
- The location of your cosmetic dentist—Certain cities have higher prices due to the cost of living.
- Financing options available through your cosmetic dentist’s office—Warr Dental can help you figure out the best way to afford your procedure.
Porcelain Veneers at Warr Dental in Salt Lake City
Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Warr, provides veneers made of porcelain. This dental material is durable and resistant to staining. Porcelain veneers are customized to complement the color and shape of your smile seamlessly. These veneers do require some tooth reduction to make room for the thin, porcelain shells, so Dr. Warr also offers Lumineers®, which is another brand of porcelain veneers that don't require tooth shaving. Lumineers® are best for minor cosmetic issues.
Dr. Warr trained at the world-class Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Dental Studies. He takes great care to make improvements to your smile while preserving your oral health. If cost is your biggest concern, our staff can help you determine the best way to achieve your smile goals through financing options.
If you struggle with cosmetic tooth flaws, please contact Warr Dental in Salt Lake City today at (801) 876-6556 to see if porcelain veneers are right for you. Dr. Warr provides general and cosmetic dentistry to patients in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas of Utah including West Valley City and Draper.